Home » Applications » PeopleSoft, JD Edwards & Siebel » Siebel 8.0 Business Process Library, or equivalent? (Siebel 8.0)
Siebel 8.0 Business Process Library, or equivalent? [message #331836] Sat, 05 July 2008 18:35
Seth69
Hi there, I'm not sure this is the right place to ask this question but reading through some of the postings and there seemed to be a lot of helpful people around so here goes!

I'm looking for documentation around the supported business processes in Siebel 8.0, something similar to a business process library. I downloaded bookshelf but that's not really what I need. I need to be able to understand requirements and then match them to what is out of the box available in Siebel 8.0 already, if you see my meaning. I know about a lot of the common stuff around accounts, contacts, list management, campaign management etc but would really like to have something that tells me what Siebel 8.0 offers in terms of functionality and the business processes that it supports.

If anyone can point me in the right direction that would be much appreciated. I have access to metalink etc but find the oracle website like a maze!

Thanks,
~S
Previous Topic: PV_AUTO_SRC Processes All Business Units Irrespective Of Run Control Parameters
Next Topic: SOAP must understand error, while testing business service
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 17:20:35 CDT 2024