Home » Developer & Programmer » Application Express, ORDS & MOD_PLSQL » Bind variables empty (3.1.2.00.02)
Bind variables empty [message #348679] Wed, 17 September 2008 10:24 Go to next message
JFlorin
I have a strange effect on an page with several fields in three regions populated from an Automated Row Fetch and some Selects.
After modifying fields and activating a SAVE button my validations are executed: But in this validations all referenced fields (with bind varables) are NULL. (Showing the Session the fields hold the expected values) I have never had a similar situation. Any ideas?

Re: Bind variables empty [message #348881 is a reply to message #348679] Thu, 18 September 2008 03:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dr.s.raghunathan
hi,

hope you would have given bind variables with preceeding :
and if you have used other page bind variable (for example you are in P1121_ and using the bind variable would have used branching from page like p_112 etc etc.

between regions if within page will not give problems

at what stage you have given clear cache?

is it possible to see your page through net access..

or can you little bit explain more of your action

yours
dr.s.raghunathan

Re: Bind variables empty [message #349008 is a reply to message #348881] Thu, 18 September 2008 09:44 Go to previous message
JFlorin
Hi
Thanks for your reply. You gave me a good hint:
I could solve my problem turning on the region cache.
(Don't ask me why this is required in this page only)

Regards
Juerg
Previous Topic: Ora Apex & external files
Next Topic: Interactive Report and Excel
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 15:44:45 CDT 2024