Home » Other » Client Tools » Oracle development tools
icon9.gif  Oracle development tools [message #355438] Fri, 24 October 2008 01:36 Go to next message
farahsyed

hi
I have recently joined an IT company...i m very new to this oracle feild..i have been given my very first task and it is about Exploring Oracle Development Tools..i don't have any idea about it so i just need sum guidance...that how shud i manage to complete this task...what are actually the oracle development tools...and what are the major things i have to cover in this topic..i just need sum guidance so plzzz help me

regards
Re: Oracle development tools [message #355442 is a reply to message #355438] Fri, 24 October 2008 01:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Frank
The majority of the questions should be asked to the person who gave you this assignment. We don't know what they are looking for.
Things to consider could be price, intended use, required support, etc.
Re: Oracle development tools [message #355587 is a reply to message #355438] Sat, 25 October 2008 15:54 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Quote:
what are actually the oracle development tools

I guess that the very first one every developer meets is SQL*Plus. Some of the others (all products of Oracle corp.) might be Forms and Reports Builders/Developers, JDeveloper, SQL Developer, etc.
Previous Topic: to compare two dataabses tables
Next Topic: Toad window lost, how to recover
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 02:22:53 CDT 2024