Home » Other » Test » Which view would you query to identify the space utilization settings for tables owned by the APPS u
Which view would you query to identify the space utilization settings for tables owned by the APPS u [message #360716] Sun, 23 November 2008 04:18 Go to next message
Neha Arya

Q1. Which view would you query to identify the space utilization settings for tables owned by the APPS user?

Q2. In database, password file authentication is enabled, and granted SYSDBA to SCOTT. A user tries to connect to the database as follows:
Enter user-name: scott/tiger AS SYSDBA
can u please tell me which statement in this scenario is true?

>A. fails to connect because the AS SYSDBA option should be used only with SYS users or SYSTEM users
B. fails to connect and returns an error with the message "insufficient privileges"
C. connects successfully to the SYS schema
D. connects successfully to the SCOTT schema
Re: Which view would you query to identify the space utilization settings for tables owned by the AP [message #360723 is a reply to message #360716] Sun, 23 November 2008 07:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
I hope that you realize that this is the Test forum which is used to post practice/ experimental messages before posting to the other forums; people usually do NOT respond to these questions.

However, as this is your first and - so far - the last message in more than 3 hours since you've posted this message, what is it, really? Question you'd like to get the answer to? If so, moderators can move it to a more appropriate forum (Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite in this case, if I'm not wrong). Otherwise, no problem; your first topic has successfully been created. Feel free to participate in discussions on the OraFAQ Forum.
Re: Which view would you query to identify the space utilization settings for tables owned by the AP [message #360724 is a reply to message #360723] Sun, 23 November 2008 07:50 Go to previous message
Michel Cadot
Account Moderator
Actually, as this is (it seems) exam question, the post should include what OP already searched and found and what is his opinion and why.

Regards
Michel
Previous Topic: find_string
Next Topic: testing, i'm a new member
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 06:07:25 CDT 2024