Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » Weblogic & Application Server » "Error: Partner application configuration is missing ..." message on SSO login page
icon5.gif  "Error: Partner application configuration is missing ..." message on SSO login page [message #361026] Mon, 24 November 2008 21:20
oportalist
We have APEX 3.1.2 setup as a partner application and an application within APEX setup to use SSO for authentication. Going to the APEX application redirects to the Single Sign-On page, as it should, but it also shows "Error: The partner application configuration is missing or expired." I type in my password and username, click the Login button, and (if I entered my username and password correctly), it redirects me to the APEX application just like it should. So, I cannot figure out why we're getting the no_papp_err error and I have not found any solutions for that issue on metalink or anywhere else on the Internet. Any ideas? I'm concerned that we'll get the same no_papp_err with any new partner application we add in the future as well.

We're on Oracle Portal 10.1.4, SSO 10.1.2, and SSL is setup for both.
Previous Topic: connection to the server was reset while the page was loading
Next Topic: how to run multip form application under one app. server
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 12:16:16 CDT 2024