Home » Developer & Programmer » JDeveloper, Java & XML » java.sql.SQLException: invalid arguments in call
java.sql.SQLException: invalid arguments in call [message #366724] Wed, 08 November 2000 01:19 Go to next message
Achyuth B
hi,

I have oracle8i client in my windowsNT platform. I have written jdbc program in java to connect with oracle8i.I am using thin driver and i specified that driver is oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver and url is jdbc:oracle:thin:hostname:1521:sid.It is working fine. But my question is that If i try samething(with same driver(oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver) and url(jdbc:oracle:thin:hostname:1521:sid)) in ejb by using weblogic as a application server I am getting exception called "java.sql.SQLException: invalid arguments in call" . Weblogic server is unable to create connection pool. Is there anything to be changed in database when i am working with app server's.Because if it try the same URL & DRIVER with jdbc program in java...it work's fine.
Re: java.sql.SQLException: invalid arguments in call [message #366727 is a reply to message #366724] Fri, 10 November 2000 18:03 Go to previous message
ram
I think for WebLogic you specify the driver in the properties files. Did you check the properties file to see if you have the coorect URL ?
Previous Topic: ADO
Next Topic: JAVA + html + write to file
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 11:23:49 CDT 2024