Home » RDBMS Server » Server Administration » I am looking for a sql application to download
I am looking for a sql application to download [message #371471] Wed, 25 October 2000 15:04 Go to next message
Benny Bacon
I am new in the field of sql. I have used sql in Access but now I want something better to program in sql. Can someone tell me please were can I find a sql application (software) I can download from the internet.

Thank you for advance

Benny Bacon
Re: I am looking for a sql application to download [message #371477 is a reply to message #371471] Thu, 26 October 2000 07:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Prem
Benny,

When you say application what exactly do you mean? Is it an editor to work with sql you are looking for?

Have a look at the TOAD tool. It might be quite handy to you or work thru any of oracle utilities like report builders... which contains wizards and then try understanding the queries that they generate. First of all, i would suggest a good book on basic sql.

hth

Prem :)
Re: I am looking for a sql application to download [message #372000 is a reply to message #371471] Wed, 03 January 2001 04:37 Go to previous message
sohail
I would like to download a SQL Prompt, where can i get it easily ???
Previous Topic: overflow when concatenating strings
Next Topic: Problem creating a query
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 18 10:45:31 CDT 2024