Home » Developer & Programmer » Application Express, ORDS & MOD_PLSQL » Web self service app working in IE8 but not IE9 (Oracle 11g r2)
Web self service app working in IE8 but not IE9 [message #540896] Thu, 26 January 2012 09:18 Go to next message
warpmail
We are running a self service web app which allows law students to select whether or not they want to take their exams by laptop for each course they have signed up for. This PL/SQL package works fine in IE8, but not IE9. A procedure in the package uses the OWA_UTIL.ident_arr utility. In IE9 we get the infamous HTTP 404 message. I can tell what the last line of code executed before getting this error which is the assignment:

crn := substr(laptop_ind_arr(i), 2, 5);

Has anyone run into this issue and if so what did you do to resolve the conflict.

Thanks in advance.

Stephen

Re: Web self service app working in IE8 but not IE9 [message #541012 is a reply to message #540896] Fri, 27 January 2012 01:44 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Quote:
I can tell what the last line of code executed before getting this error which is

OK; can you tell which is the first line of code that isn't executed (i.e. the one that fails)?
Previous Topic: Long tabular form checkboxes not working right.
Next Topic: Implementing page level authentication
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 02:59:21 CDT 2024