Home » Other » Marketplace » how could i find the database?
how could i find the database? [message #552311] Wed, 25 April 2012 01:40 Go to next message
booktour360

Hello everyone. My name Katharien Tran i am here hope you can give me tips.
I has just open my own travel company. could you give me any tip how i can advertise my company for everyone ? my friend say that i can find and sent my company information by email of user. I think it is true. but how could i find the database?
Does any tips for me?
Thank you you all
Re: how could i find the database? [message #552312 is a reply to message #552311] Wed, 25 April 2012 01:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
You are, actually, asking us to help you produce zillion spam e-mails. I hope you won't succeed.

Besides, this is an Oracle forum so - please, keep your messages related to it.
Re: how could i find the database? [message #552316 is a reply to message #552312] Wed, 25 April 2012 02:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
booktour360

Thank you so much for your great advise. But seemly u misunderstood my meaning . It just like regards from other. THis is the way my friend living in Australia say to me. what do u think when you get email with emotion story sent to you in ther morning with wish you living in better way?? For example :
dear Jean !
How are you today? Hope you have a great day. MST360.,JSC wanna give you a story in this morning. Hope you are fine always and sweet heart anytime

Never Judge Anyone
A doctor entered the hospital in a hurry after being called in for an urgent surgery. He answered the call ASAP, changed his clothes & went directly to the surgery block. He found the boy's father pacing in the hall waiting for the doctor. On seeing him, the dad yelled, "Why did you take all this time to come? Don't you know that my son's life is in danger? Don't you have any sense of responsibility?"

The doctor smiled & said, "I am sorry, I wasn't in the hospital & I came as fast as I could after receiving the call...... And now, I wish you'd calm down so that I can do my work"

"Calm down?! What if your son was in this room right now, would you calm down? If your own son dies now what will you do??" said the father angrily.

The doctor smiled again & replied: "I will say what Job said in the Holy Book, "From dust we came & to dust we return, blessed be the name of God." Doctors cannot prolong lives. Go & intercede for your son, we will do our best by God's grace."

"Giving advice when we're not concerned is so easy," murmured the father.

The surgery took some hours after which the doctor came out happy,

"Thank goodness! Your son is saved!" And without waiting for the father's reply, he carried on his way running. "If you have any questions, ask the nurse!!"

"Why is he so arrogant? He couldn't wait a minute so that I could ask about my son's state?" commented the father when seeing the nurse shortly after the doctor left.

The nurse answered, tears coming down her face: "His son died yesterday in a road accident, he was in the burial when we called him for your son's surgery. And now that he saved your son's life, he left running to finish his son's burial."

Moral: "Never judge anyone because you never know how their life is & what they're going through."

Hope you will understand my meaning. And remember the story above . " Never Judge Anyone "
Re: how could i find the database? [message #552320 is a reply to message #552316] Wed, 25 April 2012 02:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michel Cadot
Account Moderator
This does not change any word of Littlefoot's post to which I concur.
What you want to do is spamming people; if you think this is a judgement then it means you know it is wrong.

Regards
Michel

[Updated on: Wed, 25 April 2012 02:35]

Report message to a moderator

Re: how could i find the database? [message #552321 is a reply to message #552320] Wed, 25 April 2012 02:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
booktour360

i just think this is best way to let other know my company. not spamming. Do you know i learn from who? some friend in Singapore and Malaysia and Australia told me that. i think it is good not bad. good or bad is depending on our opinion .
Re: how could i find the database? [message #552325 is a reply to message #552321] Wed, 25 April 2012 02:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michel Cadot
Account Moderator
Quote:
i just think this is best way to let other know my company

But who say you they want to know your company or get anything from you?
I don't want to get a message from thousand people that each day create their company around the world. Do you want to receive that?

Regards
Michel
Re: how could i find the database? [message #552353 is a reply to message #552325] Wed, 25 April 2012 03:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
booktour360

most of them drop in spam foder . i have no worry
Re: how could i find the database? [message #552355 is a reply to message #552353] Wed, 25 April 2012 03:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michel Cadot
Account Moderator
So you want to waste network, cpu, electricity, environment... for your million messages just for them to go to /dev/null.
Nice man.

Regards
Michel

Re: how could i find the database? [message #552360 is a reply to message #552355] Wed, 25 April 2012 04:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
booktour360

u know. when we go to fishing 100 days but atleast we can catch a fish once day Smile)
Re: how could i find the database? [message #552363 is a reply to message #552360] Wed, 25 April 2012 04:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cookiemonster
Spending a 100 days fishing doesn't spam the internet.

We are not going to help you with this.
Re: how could i find the database? [message #552372 is a reply to message #552363] Wed, 25 April 2012 05:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
booktour360

thank you. you not help me but other help me already : Smile) have a nice day to you. my email will come to visit you soon Razz Wink)
Re: how could i find the database? [message #552380 is a reply to message #552372] Wed, 25 April 2012 06:12 Go to previous message
Michel Cadot
Account Moderator
You are welcome to post anything the is related to Oracle.

Regards
Michel
Previous Topic: Comming Soooooooooon (merged 4)
Next Topic: Oracle Database Administrator
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 09:44:35 CDT 2024