Home » Other » Marketplace » ORACLE openings in India
ORACLE openings in India [message #573750] Wed, 02 January 2013 23:52 Go to next message
Heeraj
ORACLE:
· Oracle Retail/Retek

· Oracle Financials

· Oracle ASCP, Demantra, OPM

· JD Edwards(JDE)

· Oracle Apps DBA

· Oracle Transportation Manager (OTM)

· Peoplesoft HRMS, CRM- technical and functional

· Oracle Apps E-biz (technical)- all modules

· Oracle Apps Distrubution, SCM

· OBIEE, Hyperion

· OFSAA

Pre-requisites:

· 3-15 years of relevant experience in any of the above mentioned skills

· Excellent, consistent academic credentials and should be B.E / B.Tech / M.C.A / M.Sc / M.E / M.Tech / CA / MBA

· Relevant package / product experience mandatory

· Locations: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Chennai, Mangalore and Jaipur.

Please send the resume to r.heeraj@gmail.com. (Please make sure to mention the Date of Birth in mail/resume)

Thanks,
Heeraj R
Re: ORACLE openings in India [message #575655 is a reply to message #573750] Fri, 25 January 2013 04:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hedwardmarsh
hi this is Hedward Marsh, can you please tell me the company details i want to know about the company please reply......
Re: ORACLE openings in India [message #575660 is a reply to message #575655] Fri, 25 January 2013 04:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michel Cadot
Account Moderator
Never trust a company that uses a gmail address.

Regards
Michel
Re: ORACLE openings in India [message #575738 is a reply to message #575660] Sat, 26 January 2013 08:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Heeraj
Sorry that I did not mention the company name. It was for Infosys, not sure still we have openings. I can check it if anybody interested.

Thanks,
Heeraj R
Re: ORACLE openings in India [message #575742 is a reply to message #575738] Sat, 26 January 2013 09:56 Go to previous message
Michel Cadot
Account Moderator
And you are sure this is for Infosys? I doubt Infosys has nothing more than a gmail address and I doubt someone who is responsible to find applicants has to check (with who if he is the responsible?) anything to know if the openings are still or available.

Who are you EXACTLY mister R?

Regards
Michel
Previous Topic: Re: Course registration software using Oracle?
Next Topic: Oracle/SQL Opportunity
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 05:59:14 CDT 2024