Home » Other » General » OTN - In which language do I choose? (None)
OTN - In which language do I choose? [message #593603] Mon, 19 August 2013 02:38 Go to next message
trantuananh24hg
Hi every one!

It's a long time ago I returned to OTN, it's very difficult to itself before.
When I go to it, the default language is French, I'm sorry, I don't know French language, so I can't login by my account, reply or do anything on OTN.

First time, I login to metalink with my account, then return OTN but it's not ready for me.
Second time, I try to login with my FB account by Oracle FB, but it's not ready for me.

May you guide me to change the default language and responsibility to OTN?

Thank you!
Re: OTN - In which language do I choose? [message #593633 is a reply to message #593603] Mon, 19 August 2013 07:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lalit Kumar B
If everything is in French, at least you can make out that our name will be displayed on the right hand top corner of the OTN forum. Click on that, and select default language as English. Else, contact OTN. I hope you know how. You might have received quite number of emails from the forum.
Re: OTN - In which language do I choose? [message #593642 is a reply to message #593633] Mon, 19 August 2013 09:50 Go to previous message
trantuananh24hg
@Lalit Kumar B: Thank you for your reply, I will try as well as your guide.
Previous Topic: Is There Any Site For Online Database for Oracle
Next Topic: Documentation
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 10:44:31 CDT 2024