Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Terminated_With Error (Oracle Forms and Reports 11G Linux)
Terminated_With Error [message #594909] Tue, 03 September 2013 16:59
AramDerian
I am using Linux Server release 5.8 . Using Oracle 11G Forms and Reports Developer. I am migrating large application from 6i to 11G. New to 11G. I have successfully converted all the forms and reports to 11G. However, I am getting "Terminated_With Error" when I get to RUN_REPORT_OBJECT statement to run the report from the form (the way it was working in 6i). I can run the called reports from Report 11G developer without problems. I checked because its a Linux all the case and spelling accuracy in Reports Object. I have read all the documentation and environment setup requirements for running reports from forms. I have setup REPORTS_PATH in Default.env, in reports.sh. I change <!--property name="sourceDir" value in rwserver.conf. I run out of places to put REPORTS_PATH because I am kind of think it's must be a path issue. Is there a way someone with experience can tell all the locations and exact settings to check or set for reports to run from forms in Linux for Oracle 11G. Please believe me I have spent 2 days already unsuccessfully looking into web for answers. Also, is there any log file exits that might help me to get details for "Terminated_With Error".
Thank You.
Previous Topic: oracle reports text formatting as runtime
Next Topic: Want to Calculation based on Summary item
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 01:23:04 CDT 2024