Home » Developer & Programmer » JDeveloper, Java & XML » Troubleshooting Java processes in OS (Oracle Enterprise Linux 5.7 )
Troubleshooting Java processes in OS [message #612925] Sun, 27 April 2014 23:26 Go to next message
jesuisantony
We have java intensive applications running. This connects to database on a different server and does some update and also it copies and moves files within the NAS on the application server node. The IO wait on the application server becomes high during these times. There are several java threads running on the system. I finally managed to find the java command that gets executed on the server. But the command has some .jar files being executed. I am unable to troubleshoot any further on this.

How does a OS admin troubleshoot such issues? Any hints would be really appreciated.
Re: Troubleshooting Java processes in OS [message #612927 is a reply to message #612925] Mon, 28 April 2014 00:10 Go to previous message
Michel Cadot
Account Moderator

This question bears no real connection with Oracle database.
Please find a more appropriate forum.
The topic is locked. /forum/fa/448/0/
If I'm wrong, please, PM me (or report this message to a moderator, explain why you think it should be unlocked and it might be done).

Previous Topic: java -version / javac -version
Next Topic: Oracle XML Parsing
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 13:33:45 CDT 2024