Home » RDBMS Server » Enterprise Manager » questions
questions [message #67821] Mon, 22 April 2002 02:23 Go to next message
Mitra
Dear sir,
please find enclosed some questions about oracle. I wish you answer me as soon as posible in the following E-mail :mitras78@yahoo.com
Thanks
Mitra

Questions from Oracle

During working with the Oracle bank our research team came up with questions and we are in a deadlock! Please send us any information or procedure steps regarding these topics so that we could have a more effective use of the your programs specially Oracle8i

1. The bank we are using is the Oracle 8i bank with an interface of Web object 4,5.

All of the bank data appears in html pages on our monitor, while our aim is to retrieve our data from the bank in a way that we could be able to print it on paper and fill it in an excel chart.

In other words we want to pour the data that we have searched from the html pages to an excel program.

We have heard that the following methods can be used:

- html to excel

In this method we use the active pages of the server ACTIVE SERVER PAGE and the html pages writes its codes. Our question is that

- How are ASP pages made and where are they placed?

- How will we be able to convert the html codes on our web object pages to ASP?

2. Converting SQL to Excel

Is it possible for SQL be connected to web object pages?Where should the page that the codes have to be inserted in be placed?

3.We have made a Long Raw field in an Oracle bank so we could attack our data. For attaching the data in the interface of web object we have used WOFILE Upload component, which has a text field and browse button in its interface. Now we want to extract or export these data from the bank. We want to export the data to text documents.

Please send us the step by step procedure in doing this.
Re: questions [message #67880 is a reply to message #67821] Fri, 21 June 2002 23:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jean
hello
I have the same problem to give report from WO4.5
did anyone helped you?
if you find something i would kindly like you send me too.
and I will help you to download file from LongRow field
I wish you answer me
Best Regards
Jean
Re: questionsreter [message #68568 is a reply to message #67821] Fri, 05 March 2004 08:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ert
tretert
Re: questionsreterfsdfsd [message #68569 is a reply to message #67821] Fri, 05 March 2004 08:06 Go to previous message
ertdfdsf
tretertsdfdsfsdf
Previous Topic: steps to build a Data Base on ORACLE 8i
Next Topic: HOW TO USE ONE MANAGEMENT SERVER FOR
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 18:45:08 CDT 2024