Home » RDBMS Server » Enterprise Manager » jrew.RPT
jrew.RPT [message #67909] Wed, 10 July 2002 12:32 Go to next message
Aaron Pickrell
Does anyone know if the jrew.RPT file can be deleted? Mine has grown to 3.7 GB which seems a bit excessive. The only search result I get when searching for this file name mentions something about it being a log file, so I would think that it could be safely deleted.

Any thoughts?

Aaron
Re: jrew.RPT [message #68071 is a reply to message #67909] Wed, 16 October 2002 10:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
:olli
Hi Aaron,
I just stepped into the same trap, wondering why my system wouldn't respond properly.
since this log is only used by a 1.7.1 jre in an oracle installation dir, I quess, that it is used only by DBAStudio or other oracle java tools. So I just moved the log away and every thing seems to be fine. But I keep it until some time - you never know...

hope that helps
:olli
Re: jrew.RPT [message #68147 is a reply to message #68071] Wed, 11 December 2002 23:33 Go to previous message
Pramit Mishra
Hi Aaron,
I agree with Olli. My jrew.rpt had also grown to almost 1 Gb. So I just moved the file into some other drive and my system is behaving fine. But as pointed by Olli I have not deleted the file as I am still not sure whether it will not create any problem.
-Pramit.
Previous Topic: Re: where should i put the repository?
Next Topic: I can't start the OMS
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 19:57:26 CDT 2024