Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Form trigger LOV does not show up when called, no errors either
Form trigger LOV does not show up when called, no errors either [message #77742] Fri, 09 November 2001 05:19 Go to next message
Emil Mejares
I have forms 6i (6.0.8.13.0) and when I in the builder and try to create a new trigger, trigger lov do not show up. I then applied patch 7 (6.0.8.16.1) and problem still there. I tried in all nodes, forms level, block level, and item level. Any ideas?

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: Form trigger LOV does not show up when called, no errors either [message #77753 is a reply to message #77742] Mon, 12 November 2001 05:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Enno Oost
Hi Emil

Strange problem!
Maybe you can get the list by :
rigth-click on the trigger-node >>> Smart triggers >>> Others
If this still doesn't work, you can choose one of the smart triggers and then change the name of the trigger using the property palette.

Good luck ... Enno

Re: Form trigger LOV does not show up when called, no errors either [message #77757 is a reply to message #77753] Tue, 13 November 2001 05:17 Go to previous message
Srinivas Konda
This is a strange problem.
The resouce file has created this problem. If you have the old RESOURCE FILE, .res replace it with your existing one.
There is a workaround with this, you can copy and paste a trigger then change the trigger name to what you want.

Please let me know if this works for you. It did worked for me.

Previous Topic: Forms (Canvas properties)
Next Topic: Re: Calling DLL function from Oracle Forms
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 06:55:23 CDT 2024