Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » ACTIVE_X
ACTIVE_X [message #78025] Fri, 04 January 2002 10:41 Go to next message
diaa
Hi,
how to put an animation clip in a form in oracle
developer forms either version 5.0 or 6i , some one told me you should use active_x but I do not know how to use it plz could you help me ,
I know in forms toolbat thier is ocx box but how to use it?
thanks,,

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: ACTIVE_X [message #78037 is a reply to message #78025] Sat, 05 January 2002 18:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
noor mohamed kamaludeen
click that icon and put it on the canvas. it is called 'conatiner' . right click this conatiner and select insert object. you will find a box popping up on the top of the screen. select the required activex object . you will find the contailers icon change to a diff shape. to access this you need to have some sub routines or you can use built ins. if you want to have those subroutines , you select the OLE Importer under the program tab on the top. on selecting the required routines you will find a set of routines under the program units in your form
regards
noor
Re: ACTIVE_X [message #78040 is a reply to message #78037] Sun, 06 January 2002 23:21 Go to previous message
diaa
Hi,
I did the steps that you mention it to me but still I did not follow the rest, I did:
1-click the icon OLE container.
2-right click and insert object.
I did not notice any box that popping up on the top of the screen could you specify more!!
3- select the activex object what did you mean shall I click on activex icon but that will create another object
4-which subroutines that I use my object is gif animation fish.
5-after select the OLE Imorter what I use for methods and events,,,
could you plz help more and thank you very very much,,,,
Previous Topic: odbc driver installation
Next Topic: Re: free material for oracle
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 07:25:55 CDT 2024