Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » How to get the submit button in the bottom
How to get the submit button in the bottom [message #87977] Fri, 07 December 2001 03:29 Go to next message
Mans
while viewing a parametric form in the web browser i get SUBMIT and RESET buttons on the top of the form which doesnt look good. I tried pasting the whole html available by default in the Before Form Value(where the submit and reset buttons are defined) tags in the After Form Value property of the report property pallette. Though the layout appears as i wanted but its not passing the parameters values to the query but generates an error " REP-0788 Warning : The value of restricted LOV parameter BV_FROM_DATE is not among the selected values.". What can be the solution to this problem? Your Help is much appreciated. And also the report generated in the Runtime Previewer shows all the colors of the fields but its not shown on the web browser where can i define them...Your Help!!!!Thank you very much in advance..

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Reports Team Do Something!! How to get the submit button in the bottom- [message #87982 is a reply to message #87977] Sun, 09 December 2001 19:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mans
Dear Reports Team,

Do something to my problem. Your response is much appreciated and will give me hope to check this site again. Cite some site where i can get help.
Pls!!!!!!!!!

Re: Reports Team Do Something!! How to get the submit button in the bottom- [message #87983 is a reply to message #87977] Mon, 10 December 2001 04:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Prabhu S
hey!
thats pretty simple. jus go to object navigator. select ur report. click f4(properties). go to the reports esccapes node and edit the before form value or the after form value to get whatu desire..i hope ur problem is solved(?)
cheers,
prabhu s

Re: Reports Team Do Something!! How to get the submit button in the bottom- [message #87993 is a reply to message #87977] Tue, 18 December 2001 14:28 Go to previous message
Roger
Hi!
I met the same problem with MAN!! The button's issue had been solved,but still i can't use the button to get the value of parameter for report requesting to generate. Do i have to write Javascript to validate and submit the parameter's value to report??? I am also wondering that Oracle have this problem's solution for her product?? Pls help me on it, i don't want to write javascript for each reports!!

Previous Topic: Using the Barcode font downloaded from a site is not scannable
Next Topic: Page break issues
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 06:23:37 CDT 2024