Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Displaying Boilerplate Items on the Web
Displaying Boilerplate Items on the Web [message #87995] Tue, 18 December 2001 21:19 Go to next message
Ajay Mulkalwar
Hi !
I am facing a typical problem. I have used some boilerplate items like ellipse etc in a report. I am able to see those in the Report Previewer , but when I
publish this on the web thru report server, I am not
able to see the same boilerplate item, in the browser.
If anyone has faced a similar problem, or knows a
solution on this, please let me know

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: Displaying Boilerplate Items on the Web [message #88083 is a reply to message #87995] Wed, 13 February 2002 04:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
paul Dal Bianco
use desformat = PDF not html
resume of sachin jambhulkar [message #88717 is a reply to message #87995] Sun, 16 February 2003 01:24 Go to previous message
sachin jambhulkar
hi ajay,
it difficult for you to remreber me...
when u used to stay at vidarbha housing board colony , BHANDARA.. I was your neighbour at that time..presently.. I'm doing my computerscience from R.E.C-durgapur....final 8th semester.... I'm looking forthe job.....but unable to grab the opportunity such as tcs,WIPRO ,cts as they had the eligibility criteria of 70%tcpa and unable to fulfill that ...however I'm having that now..... but there are no comapnies to visit the campus......thats why I'd sorted your help....
I hope that u will do your best ..

awaiting for ur reply.
SACHIN JAMBHULKAR
Previous Topic: REP-0788
Next Topic: How do I edit the rtf doc created using the oracle reports???
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 23:19:15 CDT 2024