Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Oracle reports printing correctly from Oracle Applications
Oracle reports printing correctly from Oracle Applications [message #88149] Tue, 16 April 2002 13:46 Go to next message
Ayanna
I have created a report in report designer 2.5.7. I use this tool to create oracle reports to run in the oracle applications 11.0.03. My report properties is as follows in the reports designer:page width and height
25.387 by 11, logical page size 1 by 1, max. body pages 1 by 1, max. header pages 1,maximum trailer pages 1,character mode tab report width 180 by height 66. I even tried changing the report width to 180 by 59 and i still have problems when running through the oracle apps.

I have the report set up to run in the oracle applications 11.0.3 as Landwide and I do not state columns and width. Even when I state col. and width as 180 by 66 i still have the same problem. The report comes out fine in the oracle apps. except that every other page is blank. How can I resolve this problem with every other page coming out blank. I have tried everything!!! Please help.
Re: Oracle reports printing correctly from Oracle Applications [message #88383 is a reply to message #88149] Fri, 26 July 2002 07:52 Go to previous message
Inder
Hi Ayanna

I too have a very similar problem to you, but with Oracle GL standard report. i have created a new style , driver and chanhed the SRW driver in UNIX. But still no luck. Even if I reduce the length of the report to 59, I stil get a blank page after.

Have you anymore Information

Regards
Inder
Previous Topic: Re: Problem with Report 6i during Printing i.e. in Compression
Next Topic: Custom Month-to-date Expression
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 09:38:39 CDT 2024