Home » Developer & Programmer » JDeveloper, Java & XML » Problem with Connection Pooling
Problem with Connection Pooling [message #91593] Tue, 03 December 2002 14:52 Go to next message
Pavan Agrawal
I am using the OracleConnectionCacheImpl for stimulating the Connection Pooling. I have set the Maximum limit to 10 and Mimimum limit to 3. I have facing a problem, certain times (not always), the pool returns me the connection object but its null. It doesn't through any exception. Can anybody help me out of this problem. Thanks
Re: Problem with Connection Pooling [message #91623 is a reply to message #91593] Fri, 13 December 2002 11:25 Go to previous message
Paul W
Pavan,
I am also using the oracle cache implementation of connection pooling. I have run into the very problem you speak of. I have not found an answer yet. Have you? I am also having another problem. The oracle database resides on an AIX Unix server. The connections are not being released. When the connection pool limit is exceeded you get another connection. According to the documentation the connection is supposed to be released but it is not. Have you ever run into this?

Paul
Previous Topic: Re: ORA-17401
Next Topic: who can resolv problem about protocol violation ?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 07:42:48 CDT 2024