Home » Infrastructure » Windows » Fatal error - Oracle Migration Assistant for MS Access
Fatal error - Oracle Migration Assistant for MS Access [message #99463] Tue, 20 November 2001 05:27 Go to next message
Jacopo Santini
when i try to migrate my Access database using 'Oracle Migration Assistant for MS Access', the program gives me this error:

fatal internal error 440

(my version is in italian and the exact error message is: ' Si è verificato un grave errore interno 440)

this error appears after the process of creation of the tables (when the program transfer the data).

HELP!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: Fatal error - Oracle Migration Assistant for MS Access [message #99724 is a reply to message #99463] Mon, 04 March 2002 20:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AMIT TIWARI
when i am convert acess database to oracle then this 440 error come.if you will help me then i will thanksful to you
thanks
Re: Fatal error - Oracle Migration Assistant for MS Access [message #100191 is a reply to message #99463] Sat, 31 August 2002 05:18 Go to previous message
michal wyszomirski
If error occurs when migrating data, increase tablespace size will help:
1. Migrate structure only of Access database. It will create tablespace and default user (owner).
2. Go to Storage Manager and increase tablespace size. For 20 MB Access databses I use at least 1 GB tablespace size.
3. Repeat migration: structure and data.

It helps.
Previous Topic: Re: Microsoft ODBC Driver Problem In Windows ME
Next Topic: VB code to connect to oracle unix
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 17 23:38:36 CDT 2024