Home » Infrastructure » Windows » Can this be problem with Memory?
Can this be problem with Memory? [message #99547] Sat, 05 January 2002 13:39 Go to next message
Dante
I'm getting problem with the memory (I think) on Windows Interface, when I try to run Winamp for example, I get - "Unable to open DDHELP.EXE no memory enough. Try to close another applications and try again after" something like that, I get error also with another suport applications the same way like ddhelp and error when I try to run WinRar, Guitar Pro and some others aplications, I tried everything (except what can really solve this problem), Restore system files, change virtual memory settings... but I get no results. This all started when I get an anti-virus for Dos, it found 9423 of the virus named "Weird" something, and the anti-virus "said" that win386.swp and explorer.exe were infected, then I run it on DOS mode (I was running on the Prompt), and it cleaned the viruses, but after that I getted the problem. What can it be? What can I do? Please help me and thank very very much. See ya!
Problem with Direct X [message #100053 is a reply to message #99547] Fri, 28 June 2002 02:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Iain Benson
Go to microsoft's site and download the latest version of DirectX, and install it.

Re: Can this be problem with Memory? [message #100213 is a reply to message #99547] Mon, 09 September 2002 12:47 Go to previous message
Chris
Yeah, i got the same problem too. In my case, I used fprot to disinfect the files. other files also give problems to me such as chpstart.exe, psssound.exe and others but ddhelp.exe is responsible for most of the damage it seems. gonna try to reinstall directx to see whether it works.
Previous Topic: Re: Uninstalling Oracle completely
Next Topic: Re: SENG.DLL
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 06:29:53 CDT 2024