Home » Infrastructure » Windows » Very Urgent Regarding Registry...Which Registry Keys to be Updated when I am installing my Forms App
Very Urgent Regarding Registry...Which Registry Keys to be Updated when I am installing my Forms App [message #99584] Wed, 16 January 2002 22:32 Go to next message
Gurusubramanyam
Which Registry Keys to be Updated when I am installing my Forms Application.
I am installing forms runtime,sql net,reports runtime
and my application.
Pls give me a detailed list of keys those should be updated and how that can be done????????
Re: Very Urgent Regarding Registry...Which Registry Keys to be Updated when I am installing my Forms [message #99599 is a reply to message #99584] Tue, 22 January 2002 19:49 Go to previous message
sokeh
As far as I know, no registry needs to be updated.
I know I have seen people advise developers to update their registry in order to make their forms connect to the database.
That may be true but not neccessary.
If the reason you want to update the registry is make your forms resolve the tnsnames issue, then just install database, then forms and then copy the tnsnames of your database and replace that of forms and you will be good to go.
Previous Topic: Re: Installing Oracle on Windows 2000 m/c with Pentium 4 processor
Next Topic: Re: cannot login
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 10:11:15 CDT 2024