Home » RDBMS Server » Enterprise Manager » Help! OC4J Configuration Issue
Help! OC4J Configuration Issue [message #119756] Sat, 14 May 2005 23:57 Go to next message
travellers
I am seeking help from gurus here. I have installed Oracle 10g on Linux Enterprise 3. Everything went fine. I can startup DB and login isqlplus as well as oem on line. Just two weeks ago, the internet provider renew the IP address on the Linux server. I got the problem with oem start. After I startup DB, I used commands like these: isqlplusctl start to start isqlplus, it works. lsnrctl start to start listener, it works too. emctl start dbconsole to start oem db control, the error message come like this " OC4J Configuration Issue, /ORACLE_HOME/oc4j/j2ee/OC4J_DBConsole_Servername_DBName not found"
I think this is caused by IP address changed on server. I have updated IP address on tnsnames.ora and listener.ora files. Now DB is up running. But oem dbconsole can not be started. Please help me to tell me how to reconfigure the OC4J_DBConsole folder and files. Thanks very much on advance.

Frank
Re: Help! OC4J Configuration Issue [message #120102 is a reply to message #119756] Tue, 17 May 2005 15:27 Go to previous message
deepdiver
No Message Body

[Updated on: Tue, 17 May 2005 15:28]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Probleme with dba studio
Next Topic: SYSMAN.MGMT_TARGET Errors
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 07:04:23 CDT 2024