Home » RDBMS Server » Networking and Gateways » how to transfer spatial data from one database to remote database by database link
how to transfer spatial data from one database to remote database by database link [message #120136] Tue, 17 May 2005 21:37 Go to next message
wangsf

hi,every one:
i have a question to ask you help me.The interesting problem is that I want to transfer oracle spatial data from one oracle database table to another oracle database table by database link .but during I do this,I get a error message that the error code is ora-24358,and the error content is OCIBindObject not invoked for a Object type or Reference.my procedure is as follows:
begin
--select geoloc into sdos from wangsf where id = 82;
--insert into scott.s(sdo) values(sdos);
sdos := sdo_geometry(2003,null,null,sdo_elem_info_array(1,1003,3),sdo_ordinate_array(-109,37,-102,40));

insert into scott.wangsf@dlgid(id,geoloc) values(1234,sdos);
end;
where dlgid is the database link name.
Re: how to transfer spatial data from one database to remote database by database link [message #120137 is a reply to message #120136] Tue, 17 May 2005 21:38 Go to previous message
wangsf

wangsf wrote on Wed, 18 May 2005 10:37

hi,every one:
i have a question to ask you help me.The interesting problem is that I want to transfer oracle spatial data from one oracle database table to another oracle database table by database link .but during I do this,I get a error message that the error code is ora-24358,and the error content is OCIBindObject not invoked for a Object type or Reference.my procedure is as follows:
begin
--select geoloc into sdos from wangsf where id = 82;
--insert into scott.s(sdo) values(sdos);
sdos := sdo_geometry(2003,null,null,sdo_elem_info_array(1,1003,3),sdo_ordinate_array(-109,37,-102,40));

insert into scott.wangsf@dlgid(id,geoloc) values(1234,sdos);
end;
where dlgid is the database link name.

Previous Topic: Abort SQLPlus on TNS error ? Called from commandline, hanging, scheduled
Next Topic: TNS:listener failed to start
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 12 17:19:16 CDT 2024