Home » Server Options » Data Guard » DR site updations
DR site updations [message #143928] Mon, 24 October 2005 04:18 Go to next message
risy_s

hello everybody

i have oracle 9.2.0.4 on solaris it is our primary database n our Standby database(dr server) in at remote location. the archive log file were not updated properly at dr site so v have copy all the datafiles and redo log file and paste it at our dr site then....after i have copy my init.ora and control file from primary site to standby site and edit the init.ora file with control file path (which is copyed from primary database) then i have start my db at dr site with init.ora file(which is copyed form primary site) in nomount stage after that i have alter my db with nount stage and then i have create standby control file...after creating stby ctl file i have again edit my init.ora file for the path of standby control file ... now my db is in mount stage with stby ctl file...
but when i m trying to recovery my standy by database for archive log file i m getting this errors.....

sql>recover standby database:
after this command i m getting this errors
=========================================================
ORA-00283:RECOVERY SESSION CANCLE DUE TO ERRORS
ORA-01114:IO ERROR WRITING BLOCK TO FILE 3 (BLOCK # 1)
ORA-01110:DATA FILE 3
'usr2/ora_dbfiles/oradata/ETALB/static_data_live_01.dbf'
ORA-27091:skgfqio:unable to queue i/o
ORA-27041:unanble to open file
svr 4 error: 13 :permission denied
additional information :3
==========================================================

plz help me.....................

Re: DR site updations [message #144638 is a reply to message #143928] Thu, 27 October 2005 08:59 Go to previous message
Frank Naude
Oracle gets a "svr 4 error: 13 :permission denied" error from the operating system when it ties to open that data file.

Check the file's permissions on os level.

Best regards.

Frank
Previous Topic: standby database consistency (expert)
Next Topic: DG 10.2 with RAC primary side
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 20:47:14 CDT 2024