Home » Applications » PeopleSoft, JD Edwards & Siebel » I want to install OEM to monitor all the JD Edwards server
I want to install OEM to monitor all the JD Edwards server [message #292456] Wed, 09 January 2008 00:08 Go to next message
diwakar85

Hi

I am a new member of the forum...

i want to install OEM to monitor The various enterprise, deployment and databse servers for my organization, can anyone guide me to the correct matter regarding which release of OEM to use, where to get it from and so on..

plz rly fast..

thanks
diwakar
Re: I want to install OEM to monitor all the JD Edwards server [message #292574 is a reply to message #292456] Wed, 09 January 2008 04:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Arju

invoke
emctl status dbconsole

and see output. Paste the link in your browser.
Re: I want to install OEM to monitor all the JD Edwards server [message #292577 is a reply to message #292456] Wed, 09 January 2008 04:27 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
A reported message:
Quote:

Reason: i have not yet got a rly. and i need urgent help

Please, do not report your own message to get attention. This is just a forum where you might, or might not get the answer. If it is urgent to you, call Oracle support.

Also, spend some time reading the OraFAQ Forum Guide to learn what the community expects from you, and what you can expect from the rest of us.
Previous Topic: rebuild record question
Next Topic: LSC
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 14:14:40 CDT 2024